ENFJ characters that you have read in English classics or have seen in movies and animated cartoon shows on television have unique personality traits of the ENFJ personality type. They are bold and charismatic, outgoing and energetic, and always dream big in life.
A person with an ENFJ personality is adept to offer solutions to others. They are deeply caring of what others’ are feeling in a situation.
These individuals are encouraging, warm, and can persuade others to feel and act like them. Thus, they do well as characters on screen who are the main protagonist.
Over the years, these characters have brought positivity in the minds of the audience who look up to them with hope and happiness.
In this post, we will share the names of these ENFJ characters whom you may have seen many times but never realized that they could even share their personality type with you.
You certainly have a large social circle and are the center of attention if you are an ENFJ. You often have a large support system and like being among others.
You frequently volunteer for projects, see the big picture before anybody else does since you’re constantly thinking of fresh ways to assist people.
ENFJs prefer to be in control of things. They prefer things to be ordered and straightforward because they are pragmatic. They are motivated by a desire to understand and organize the world. ENFJs prefer to take command of a situation because they are naturally born leaders.
They have a strong personality and a constant desire to assist others to characterize them. They frequently have great imaginations and relish developing fresh concepts.
According to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test, the ENFJ personality type is one of the un-commonest of the 16 personality types, comprising 2% of the population. The personality qualities of extraversion, intuition, feeling and judgment are those of an ENFJ.
People with this personality type are often receptive, trustworthy, likable and enthusiastic. However, ENFJs tend to come out as spontaneous, idealistic, and manipulative.
You can see that manipulation is the most common problematic personality feature in this list of ENFJ characters. ENFJs are able to take advantage of their social abilities and can manipulate others to acquire what they desire.
ENFJs may use manipulation to bring about the peace and pleasure they wish to see in their surroundings.
They will make an effort to calm people down and persuade them that they aren’t going to cause this kind of strife when they sense that things are heading in the wrong direction.
A list of 50 ENFJ Characters
Here is a list of some famous characters belonging to the ENFJ personality type. Some of these are your favorite fictional or anime characters and while others are from your favorite TV shows.
- Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer
- Judy Hopps from zootopia
- Loki from Loki
- Mufasa from The Lion King
- Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones
- Moana from Rainbow Island
- Elle Woods from Legally Blonde
- Wonder Woman from Wonder Woman
- Katara from Avatar: The Last Air bender
- Padmé Amidala from Star Wars
- Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6
- Sergeant Terry Jeffords from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Mary Poppins from Mary Poppins
- Amy March from Little Women
- Toru Oikawa from Haikyuu
- Itachi Uchiha from Naruto
- Mike Wheeler from Stranger Things
- Neil Perry from Dead Poets Society
- Jean Milburn from Sex Education
- Morpheus from The Matrix
- Lilly Potter from Harry potter
- Mirio Togata from My hero Academia
- Queenie Goldstein from Fantastic Beasts
- Margaery Tyrell from Game of Thrones
- Love Quinn from You
- Lily Aldrin from How I Met Your Mother
- Lucas Sinclair from Stranger Things
- Tamaki Suou from Ouran HighSchool Host Club
- Mia Dolan from La La Land
- Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction
- Donna Paulsen from Suits
- Seeley Booth from Bones
- Clara Oswald from Doctor who
- Dr. Derek Shepherd from Grey’s Anatomy
- King Ezekiel from Walking Dead
- Emma Woodhouse from Emma
- Count Dooku from Star Wars
- Chris Traeger from Parks and recreation
- Regina Mills from Once upon a time
- Alison DiLaurentis from Pretty little liars
- Harvey Dent from The Dark Knight
- Deanna Troi from Star Trek
- Laurel Lance from Arrow
- Isobel Crawley from Downton Abbey
- Marisa Coulter from The Golden Compass
- Catherine Earnshaw from The Wuthering Heights
- Rachel Berry from Glee, Glee Encore, Glee: The 3D Concert Movie
- Skyler White from the Breaking bad
- Dr. Richard Burke from Friends
- Hans from Frozen
To Sum Up
The ENFJ characters value sociability highly. They have a strong sense of compassion for others around them and are captivated by other people’s lives.
They have an optimistic, idealistic view and like assisting others in their personal development and problem-solving. Hence these characters play outstanding roles since they tend to be deliberate and competent planners.
These ENFJ characters may also come through here as intrusive, inquisitive, and in charge, and some ENFJs exploit their empathy to control others for their own gain. However, the majority of these characters have a positive influence on the lives of others around them.
Chandrani is a former school psychologist and teacher by profession. She is a post graduate in Applied psychology with focus in clinical and health domains. Her passion for writing, kindled during school days have now become a full time freelancing endeavor. For her, writing is cathartic and keeps her mentally agile. Her lovable niches includes psychology, parenting, spirituality, lifestyle, and love and relationships. Her work depicts her perspectives about various experiences that she came across; unleashed a richer and deeper meaning of life. "Let me leave an aftertaste in the minds of few, if not many who need to find a path of absolute bliss, happiness, and inner peace."