ESFP famous people love to take the center stage anytime. They are the most vibrant, sociable, and lively people out there.
Most of them are either artists or social workers who love to be around others. They thrive well in professions that allow creativity and innovation.
ESFPs hate routines and schedules. They prefer being flexible and live life on their own terms. Thus, you will find many ESFPs who have taken up professions where they will work independently and will never be micro-managed by others.
ESFP Famous People
ESFPs are pleasure-seeking and jovial people. If you are an ESFP, you would like to know the names of ESFP famous personalities who are successful and keep a mark in society.
Many famous actors, musicians, writers, sportspersons, and philanthropists are ESFPs. These individuals love to perform on stage and love being praised and recognized for their work.
The famous ESFPs are the glory of the showbiz world. There are entertainers who have earned fame because of their ability to perform and entertain millions of hearts across the globe.
ESFPs are inclined towards career and job roles that allow showcasing their talents in front of a large public. ESFP personality types prefer to be in the center of attention.
These people love to put up a show, entertain many, and spend time developing aesthetics and creativity. ESFPs love living in the moment and they are the most vibrant of all Myers-Briggs types.
ESFP famous people are iconic divas who have been acclaimed and noticed worldwide. Most of these famous personalities have a flamboyant and luxurious lifestyle.
Let’s see who they are. We will list down 50 famous personalities with ESFP personality types.
- Ronald Reagan, U.S president
- Elizabeth Taylor, British-American actress
- John Goodman, an American actor
- Arsenio Hall, American stage artist
- Peter Kay, actor
- Tony Robbins, author
- Magic Johnson, an American basketball player
- Katy Perry, singer
- Ray Charles, pianist, and singer
- Elvis Presley, a musician
- Marilyn Monroe, an American actress
- Will Smith, actor
- Leonardo Dicaprio, actor
- Cameron Diaz, actor
- Bill Clinton, Former American President
- Serena Williams, tennis star
- Kyle petty, U.S Nascar driver
- Deepak Chopra, motivational speaker
- Ken Griffy Jr, U.S outfielder
- Eva Gabor, Hungarian actress
- Gracie Allen, an American performer
- Kylie Jenner, an American model
- Miley Cyrus, an American singer, and songwriter
- Justin Bieber, a Canadian singer
- Judy Garland, singer, and actor
- Bob Hope, comedian, and actor
- Elton John, musician
- Brittany Murphy, an American actress
- Willard Scot, comedian
- Jeremy Irvine, English actor
- Niki Minaj, American pop star
- Billy Ocean, British Musician
- Danielle De Niese, American opera artist
- Beyonce, an American pop star
- Ian Gillan, an American musician
- Dave Gahan, English musician
- Paulo Coelho, Brazilian author
- Dr. Wayne Dyer, American writer, and public speaker
- King Abdullah, King of Jordan
- Idi Amin, Dictator of Uganda
- Jacek Kurski, Polish politician
- Richard Branson, a renowned business personality
- Larry Ellison, founder of ‘Oracle’
- Howard Shultz, CEO of ‘Starbucks’
- Hugh Hefner, Founder of ‘playboy’
- Walter Payton, a football player
- Adrian Peterson, an American football player
- Jamie Oliver, celebrity chef
- Katie Price, British TV personality
- Blac Chyna, American socialite, and model
To Sum Up
The list of ESFP famous people says it all. We have celebrities from all walks of public life. It’s no wonder that all of them are entertainers in their own world of creativity and aesthetics.
They prefer to be soaked in the public spotlight and do everything to keep the brighter side of life on track always.
ESFP famous personalities love to put up a show and nothing is more satisfying to them than enjoying the simple things with utmost joy and happiness.
Disclaimer – “The opinions and information given in this article have been researched and put to use from the various web sources on the topic. The names of the celebrities / fictional characters given under the particular personality type do not reflect the opinions of ‘ThePleasantPersonality’. We recommend that readers use the names with discretion if required. The company doesn’t make any claims regarding the authenticity or accuracy of the source content on the web.”