ESTP famous people are focused on social status and recognition from others. They have a natural inclination to get praise from others in the social circle. It actually feeds them with better self-image and fulfills their esteem needs.
Being an extrovert they always prefer the spotlight and crave attention and recognition both. They are also great in dealing with challenging situations that are unpredictable and exciting.
In this post, we will share a list of ESTP famous personalities who have left a mark in their professional arena.
ESTP Famous People
The ESTP personality type is a typical extrovert and they thrive well in the public spotlight.
They feel good when others praise them for the work they are doing. They are persuasive and can inspire others to participate in a social cause.
ESTP famous people can become the face of a social event. You may see many ESTP famous people doing advertisements to promote a particular brand.
These individuals are good communicators, has excellent social skills. ESTPs are smart, charismatic, vibrant, and carry a positive demeanor wherever they go. T
These individuals are also great in negotiating and resolving conflicts just like any other ESTP personality.
This personality type has logical minds that believes only in factual data. They never rely on ambiguous and abstract ideologies because they are not good at seeing the big picture of an event.
There are many ESTP famous personalities who are artists, singers, entrepreneurs, sales people, etc. They are risk takers and believe in taking a bold action whenever they need to decide on something crucial in their life.
List of 50 ESTP famous people
If you are eager to know the names of ESTP famous people who may share this type with you, then the below mentioned list is for you.
- Ernest Hemmingway, author
- Dale Carnegie, author and motivational speaker
- Mike Tyson, Boxer
- Steve Nash, American point guard
- Jimmy Connors. American Tennis star
- Dan Marino, American quarter back
- Epicurus, Greek philosopher
- John Grisham, American author
- Nicolas Sarkozy –President of France
- Bernard Montgomery, U.K field Marshall
- Kid Rock, American songwriter and singer
- Angelina Jolie, Actress
- Samuel. L. Jackson, American actor
- Eddie Murphy, actor and comedian
- Sylvester Stallone, actor
- Megan Fox, American actress
- Bruce Willis, Actor
- Amy Winehouse, Musician
- Miley Cyrus, American songwriter
- Alfred Hitchcock, writer
- George. W. Bush, American President
- George. S. Patton, General In U.S Army
- Thomas Edison, Scientist
- Camilla Parker Bowles, British Duchess
- Harry Houdini, Hungarian-American artist
- Pablo Escobar, Wealthiest criminal in history
- Jeremy Clarkson, English broadcaster
- Madonna, singer
- Mila Kunis, actress
- Amber Heard, actor
- Niall Horan, singer
- Joe Rogan, Podcaster
- Jason Mamoa, actor
- Jack Nicolson, actor
- Nicolas Sarkozy, France president
- Michael. J. Fox, social activist and philanthropist
- Meryl Streep, actress
- Bon Scott, Australian singer
- Douglas MacArthur, U.S General
- Jimmy Connors, Tennis player
- Dan Marino, American quarterback
- Steve Nash, American point guard
- Travis Tritt, singer
- Iggy pop, American pop star
- Fred Durst, American Rapper
- David Lee Roth, American vocalist
- Andrew Jackson, Former President of U.S
- Vanilla Ice, American Rapper
- Dave Mustaine, American musician
- Ben Affleck, American actor
To Sum Up
The ESTP famous people are ambitious and prefer to leave a mark wherever they go. Being a proactive type, they live life in actions only. You will never see them sitting and doing nothing productive.
Even the hobbies that they choose have to synchronize with their need for adventure and excitement. ESTPs are also born leaders. They prefer to see others following their guidance and suggestions.
They also love to be appreciated for the hard work they put in their work. Thus, most ESTP famous people love to earn accolades for their stage performances and showbiz concerts.
Chandrani is a former school psychologist and teacher by profession. She is a post graduate in Applied psychology with focus in clinical and health domains. Her passion for writing, kindled during school days have now become a full time freelancing endeavor. For her, writing is cathartic and keeps her mentally agile. Her lovable niches includes psychology, parenting, spirituality, lifestyle, and love and relationships. Her work depicts her perspectives about various experiences that she came across; unleashed a richer and deeper meaning of life. "Let me leave an aftertaste in the minds of few, if not many who need to find a path of absolute bliss, happiness, and inner peace."