What kind of feeling did you have after seeing them? You must have experienced a different sense of excitement.
Likewise, ESFJ characters carry the inborn personality type of ESFJ personalities. All these characters portray their loyal, warm and outgoing nature.
You can widely find ESFJ fictional characters in TV series, movies, cartoons, animations, and games. Irrespective of the medium, you will surely come across an ESFJ somewhere in your life.
It is a testimony to the diverse personality that you can find characters lying all over the spectrum.
When you take a closer look at these characters, you will find that they have several core qualities of an ESFJ.
You can easily make out from the strong sense of commitment toward people they care for, taking a firm stance on the values and beliefs, recognizing and appreciating tradition, and a whole lot more.
List of 50 ESFJ Characters
The list of ESFJ fictional characters contains people who avoid conflicts but love pleasing others through their performances.
Here, we have compiled the list of 50 ESFJ characters from different novels, movies, and fictional stories.
- Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter
- Dorothy Gale from the Wizard of Oz
- Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation
- Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones
- Charles Boyle from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Rocky Balboa from the Rocky
- Ned Flanders from The Simpsons
- Fiona from Shrek
- Margaret March from Little Women
- Will Schuester from Glee
- Emily Cooper from Emily in Paris
- Allison Hargreeves from The Umbrella Academy
- Gretchen Wieners from Mean Girls
- Angel Batista from Dexter
- Arturo Roman from Money Heist
- Caroline Forbes from The Vampire Diaries
- Dan Espinoza from Lucifer
- Donna Noble from Doctor Who
- Foggy Nelson from Daredevil
- Izzie Stevens from Grey’s Anatomy
- Kara Danvers from Supergirl
- Jackson Marchetti from Sex Education
- Hermione Lodge from Riverdale
- Lois Griffin from Family Guy
- Mrs. Hudson from Sherlock
- Claire Standish from The Breakfast Club
- Skyler White from Breaking Bad
- Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood
- Wendy from Peter Pan
- Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit
- Primrose Everdeen from The Hunger Games
- Joy from Inside Out
- Allie Hamilton from The Notebook
- Dominic Toretto from The Fast and the Furious
- Frederick Zoller from Inglorious Basterds
- Mrs. Bennet from Pride and Prejudice
- Bob Paulson from Fight Club
- Leorio Paladiknight from Hunter x Hunter
- Misty from Pokemon
- Rei Miyamoto from Highschool of the Dead
- Salvatore Romano from Mad Men
- Nala from The Lion King
- Monica Geller from Friends
- Cher Horowitz from Clueless
- Woody Pride from Toy Story
- Fleur Delacour from Harry Potter
- Jill Andersen from Inside Out
- Kate McCallister from Home Alone
- Sam Dutton from Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Diana Barry from Anne of Green Gables
To Sum Up
We have seen that ESFJ characters span across movies, books, and cartoons. They all hope to give their best performances and expect to notice and appreciate them.
As ESFJs possess the strong urge to have complete control of their environment, they show the same kind of dedication while playing different fictional characters.
They depict themselves in such a manner that they involve planning and organizing. You can see that the characters are using their intuition to judge others.
Disclaimer – “The opinions and information given in this article have been researched and put to use from the various web sources on the topic. The names of the celebrities / fictional characters given under the particular personality type do not reflect the opinions of ‘ThePleasantPersonality’. We recommend that readers use the names with discretion if required. The company doesn’t make any claims regarding the authenticity or accuracy of the source content on the web.”