ESTP characters possess the attributes of ESTP personality type. Thus, they are energetic and action-packed in every possible way. Some of these characters have amused you with their sense of humor; or thrill and adventure.
When you see these characters on screen or read about them in stories and novels, you would readily wish to know the details of their background, or how these characters were formulated to match with the distinct qualities of an ESTP.
Let’s see who all they are –
ESTP characters have vast energy and they live life with pure joy and humility. In the roles they play, these characters put in their best efforts to outshine others with their mesmerizing performances.
ESTP characters are brave and bold. So they are portrayed as leaders in movies and daily serials. These characters have entertained you and now you’re eager to know the names of some other ESTP characters as well.
You must have noticed that most of these ESTP characters have a strong screen presence. They act well, deliver their dialogues confidently, and focus on the present only.
ESTP characters are the risk takers, so they prefer doing roles that challenge them and allow them to stretch their arms and extend their boundaries to prove their worth.
Sometimes, ESTPs can perform a negative role much better than others because their insensitive demeanor makes them appear ruthless to the audience.
But whatever role they play, ESTP characters are able and competent. They always do justice to the work given to them, as if they fit into the role assigned to them fully.
A List of 50 ESTP Characters
Here we have tried to compile the names of some ESTP characters that you may know. Maybe they have touched your life in some beautiful ways.
- Sirius Black from Harry Potter
- Eleanor Shellstrop from The Good Place
- Han Solo from Star Wars
- Jennifer Check from Jenifer’s Body
- Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries
- Georgia Miller from Ginny and Georgia
- Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl
- Maui from Moana
- Gimli From Lord of the Rings
- Max Maxfield from Stranger things
- Jaime Lannister from game of thrones
- Bart Simpson from The Simpsons
- John Bender from The Breakfast Club
- Lisa Rowe from Girl, Interrupted
- Khal Drogo from game of Thrones
- Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story
- Ramsay Bolton from Game of Thrones
- Lily from The Black Swan
- Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
- Beth from Bravest Warriors
- Steve Wood from Dead To Me
- Santana Lopez from Glee
- John Shelby from Peaky Binders
- Tom Sawyer from Mark Twain’s “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer”
- Katherine Pierce from Vampire Diaries
- Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop
- Yondu from Guardians of the Galaxy
- Joseph Joestar from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
- Lincoln Burrows from Prison Break
- Scarlett O’Hara from Gone with the Wind
- Callie Torres from Grey’s Anatomy
- Gambit from X-Men
- Steve from Shameless
- Glenn Quagmire from Family Guy
- Howard Wolfowitz from The Big bang theory
- Oliver Queen from Arrow
- Philip Wenneck from The Hangover
- Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride
- Jaime Lannister from Game of thrones
- Gabrielle Solis from Desperate Housewives
- Harvey Bullock from Gotham
- Elektra from Daredevil, Marvel Universe
- Alfrid from The Hobbit
- Mr. Garrison from South Park
- Fiona Glenanne from Burn Notice
- Seth Grayson from House of Cards
- Heathcliff from Emily Bronte’s Wuthering Heights
- Sonny Corleone from The Godfather
- Zapp Brannigan from Futurama
- Pam Poovey from Archer
To Sum Up
For ESTP characters, performance and show business comes naturally; maybe a process through which they find fulfillment in life.
ESTP are enthusiastic doers. They believe in action and this trait gets reflected in their mind blowing performances in movies and music, performing arts, etc.
These ESTP characters have always stepped outside their comfort zones to do what they are best in.
Disclaimer – “The opinions and information given in this article have been researched and put to use from the various web sources on the topic. The names of the celebrities / fictional characters given under the particular personality type do not reflect the opinions of ‘ThePleasantPersonality’. We recommend that readers use the names with discretion if required. The company doesn’t make any claims regarding the authenticity or accuracy of the source content on the web.”